Self growth and healing ceremonies with ancestral medicines from the Amazon.
Once again we are organizing these special and beautiful ceremonies of self-relaxation and personal growth with the help of amazonian ancestral medicines in some locations of Europe.
In this case, we count on Alejandro Vega, shaman, medicine man, trained in the tradition of the Colombian Taitas and with whom we have already shared experience, and we have full confidence in his healing work, to lead and guide all of us in this deepening process. Since the month of March, in which we were guided by Alejandro himself and the taita Juan Jamioy, we have not had the chance to hold any more ceremonies. Now, we are happily taking the advantage of Alejandro’s staying in Spain to continue working with and for this sacred medicine.
Do not hesitate sharing this information with your relatives and friends in case they are open to this energetic and transformational personal movements, it could be an unexpected opportunuty for someone who is in need of help to overcome some difficult situation.
Availability is limited.
- The guide and assistance of Alejandro Vega, through the whole experience, as well as our self one.
- The three medicines we are offering: YAGE, YOPO and RAPE.
- The one night stay.
- That day it is advisable to fast at least 4/5 hours before the ceremony, so some light food will be prepared to share in the group, specially after the ceremony. often also the attendees, bring soft food to share (Vegetarian diet, juices and nuts can be suitable after the ceremony).
The benefits of sacred medicinal or power plants are contrasted by numerous studies. Here are some of the benefits that can be obtained, although such benefits are very numerous indeed:
- Greater clarity, awareness and understanding of the world around you.
- Releasing from mental patterns (programs and metaprograms), as well as limiting beliefs, even deep traumas.
- It helps to improve the symptoms and even make them dissappear, in addictions, depressions which have been resistant to other treatments and post-traumatic stress disorders (stress, anxiety, phobias and obsessions).
- It improves psychological and emotional well-being, as well as greatly helps to improve emotional regulation.
- Also It is proven to improve the health of our brain in different ways:
– The DMT, present in most of these plants, is able to activate the sigma-1 receptor (Sig-1R), a protein that inhibits neurodegeneration and controls the production of antioxidant compounds responsible for protecting brain cells (Study from Frontiers in Neuroscience ). The study also found that DMT protects these cells from damage caused by the lack of oxygen.
– Harimine, the main β-carboline present in ayahuasca, has anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective and memory-stimulating effects. (research published in the Journal of Psychoactive Drugs)
– Another test-tube study published in PeerJ also showed that harmine increased the growth of neuronal progenitor cells (NSCs), which promote the development of new neurons, by 70%.
– In addition, there has been evidence of an increase in the levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), a protein involved in the growth of nerve cells and increases the chances of survival of neurons.
To sum up, there are many and numerous benefits that this experience can have for our global and personal well-being.
They are group, face-to-face and therapeutic meetings, based on shamanism, the Andean Cosmovision and the indigenous and ancestral wisdom about the natural medicines of the Amazonian peoples.
The practice is actively guided by the shaman or traditional Doctor, who introduces us to this knowledge to later administer the medicines and guiding and accompaning each one in their personal process of healing and emotional liberation. This process can vary from one person to anther. Is not the same for everybody. Each experience is unique, personal and non-transferable. The most important thing is that each one takes the opportunity to be in their own experience and live what his or her own self has for them. Is a completly personal and intimate Internalization.
Either way, it brings:
- A reset of limiting mental patterns and beliefs, emotions and trauma experiences sometimes stuck at very deep levels of the subconscious
- A whole spiritual, mental and emotional cleansing through the energies of Mother Earth, which activate nothing but our own ancestral and infinite inner wisdom.
On certain occasions it becomes a full journey from the limited mind to the absolute one, from our experience and egoic illusion of Being to the most complete dissolution of this vision, to integrate with the reality of the whole and the reality of emptiness. And it is through that journey that one integrates the true reality of being, freeing oneself from all the bonds that we have self-imposed on this human experience (pain, suffering, fear, lack of power…) and from all the mental artifices that we have created to sustain it.
That is why I also consider it necessary to work with a purpose, and prepare oneself the days before for the work we want to do. Also, and no less important, is to reflect on what moves us to participate in an action of this depth. Not to mention this often flows as an intuitive decision, something we have to feel and sometimes silent our ego resistances to being exposed and confronted.
As we always have to be cautious and is the same importan as all the rest metioned above, on our side you always have the chance to research and have an open comunication with us (organizaers) and the Shaman. in order to be completly confident this is suitable for you, we are taking care of you and your needs, and we take it seriously.
Finally, It is also necessary a previous preparation in terms of diet and personal care, before and after the experience to have a full integration of it (from 3 to 4 days minimum). On the day of the ceremony fasting or light food is recommended.
We are creating a group for each event where you will get all the extra information about the medicines and its actions and benefits.
- YAGE: “El abuelo Yage” (“The grandfather Yage” is for the tradition of the Taitas of Putumayo (Colombia) what we common know as the Ayahuasca, of peruvian jungle and amazonian lands . It represents the consciousness and wisdom of the grandfather, of the ancestral masculine energy. In the same way that Ayahuasca is identified with the ancestral feminine energy. The energy itself is actually neutral and operates where and in the way which is necessary for the person.
– It helps the expansion of consciousness without limits,
– Connects the physical part with the spiritual one.
– It bring us to unconditional and infinite love and helps the release of the mental and emotional blocks of our entire existential experience. Perhaps, that’s why the ego shows it so much resistance… it brings it to the scenary in ways we never see ourselves.
- YOPO: Tree seed widely known to indigenous peoples who still today live far from all forms of “civilization” in the Amazon basin, such as the Yanomami tribes throughout Brazil and Venezuela. The effect of Yopo is a multiplier of Yage, its action leaves no room for the egoic mind, causing a complete opening of the pineal gland in most of the cases.
- RAPE: It helps promote inner silence. and introspection, providing serenity and greater ease for meditation and inner personal work
The shamanic experience is an unparalleled experience, in my opinion, helps us to break the barriers of human perception in the parameters and conceptions that we usually handle. Can expanded states of consciousness be achieved in other ways? definitely Yes.
Are they the same? from my side and experience, and i have been experimenting and researching them in different ways and having this experiences in a totally spontaneous way for many years, They do not come to in the same way or take you that far.
Shaman, medicine man, with more than 10 years on the path of ancestral medicine. Working hand in hand with Taita Juan Jamioy, sharing remedies from the Amazon region (Yage, Yopo and Rape) in ceremonies held with up to 100 people in Bogotá (Colombia), under the direction and knowledge of the Kamëntsá Biya community of the Sibundoy Valley in Putumayo, Colombia.
Creator and director of the Pinta Yage Foundation, an organization dedicated to providing aid to the indigenous communities of Putumayo, affected by the armed conflict in Colombia and which are in a state of poverty and vulnerability.
In the ceremonies he shares 3 Medicines: Yage, Yopo and Rape. To connect with our energy, release negative charges, heal the body and spirit. The night is harmonized by ikaros (shamanic ritual chants), music, harmonica and waira maintaining the direction and traditional wisdom of the original peoples who have worked millenary with these medicines, at the end of the ceremony a personalized harmonization and cleaning is carried out. Plus an integration of the experience for all attendees.
Shamanic work with power plants, like Ayahuasca or similar, awakens our inner wisdom to such deep levels that they are difficult to imagine even for a trained mind before taking it. Awakens our disintegrated parts to reintegrate them. There is nothing within a guided and proper practice with mother Ayahuasca that is not yourself. And that’s exactly what it does: show it to you. All that you are and what you are not and all the walls, fears, mental constructions, limiting beliefs you are carrying on… Both implanted by others, and by ourselves… All that ones that keep you tied to a totally limited an false illusion of being. In other words, it pulls you out of your darkness, going to the bottom, as deeply as you let it to. You have an absolute feeling of healing and liberation, of sacredness… so deep and so real. If one proposes it leaves no part in you without stirring. A journey into the depths of reality, into all realities and all your dimensions. This is not a hallucination, it is an awakening of all the dimensional levels of your being and the Whole, for bringing them into consciousness. TIs a personal surrender. In my opinion, if there is a weapon to awaken the deepest and truest consciousness and really understand the nature of it, it is this. And maybe there are others, there are so many… But the practise of this one leaves no option for evasion, self-deception or spiritual by-pass.
Ever since I experienced healing through this way and other power plants I deeply understood the meaning of why the shamans call this “medicine”. Name these as Drugs seems to me to be a misconception and misplaced. In fact is the mind which is addictive, even our cells, are us and how we relate to habits. However, one of the main properties of Ayahuasca and other sacred plants is precisely to break those patterns in our mind.
Hallucinogen? We call hallucinations to manifested mental process and phenomena that we do not understand or know how to handle. Obviously the level of experience and experience itself varies from one person to another and the inner situation in which it is occuring. Not all of us have the same channels of access to information or the same development of perception.
Every singular one has its own map. The reality is that some people do not have so called hallucinations under the use of this plants, but experience effects in one way or another, during and after the experience. For me , this is a journey of self-knowledge and rediscovery like no other. By deeply Knowing and understanding yourself, you will comprehend the universe, creation, the divine and the mortal, matter and non-matter… life and death. You will stop walking among the shadows and confusion.
No previous experience or prerequisites are needed to carry out this activity.
It is not recommended in the following cases:
- People in treatments with psychological or psychiatric drugs (better to consult previously).
- People with a psychiatric history, such as schizophrenia. In which case it should be avoided.
- People with heart disease, since there may be an increase in blood pressure and heart rate. They should take precautions and consult their particular case.
Preparation before the ceremony:
- For the day of the event, bring very comfortable clothes, if you wish white ones. Warm clothes.
- Some light food to share. (Although we also provide.)
- Diet: Avoid dairy and citrus 1 day before the ceremony. In general, avoid sugar, salt, coffee and meet, specially pork at least 3/4 days before and after the celebration of the activity.
- Avoid having sex (with yourself or another person) at least 3 days before.
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages or hallucinogenic drugs at least 3 days before.
- Having a clear purpose for working with the medicine.
- Your willingness to open up in sharing and experimenting.
- The ceremony is in the evening, includes the 3 medicines, the guided experience and the stay
- You can book one or more places by clicking on the link corresponding to the city you decide to attend.
- Remember that places are limited.
Book your place!
How can i join?:
- Book the activity; Choose the location and book the activity (40% of the total value) up to a week before its completion, and pay the rest on the day of the event.
- Full Payment: Pay the activity in which you want to participate fully. if you pay Up to 7 days before the date, you will have a 20% discount.
- in case of no-show or no-attendance, the reservation will not be refunded. If full payment, 40% will be refunded under justified causes.
- If cancellation by the organizers, all payments will be refunded.
Mühlheim, Alemania 30/10
Gent, Belgium 06/10
Pedraforca, Cataluña 13/11
Toledo, España 27/11
Madrid, España 11/12
For any information, contact us on:
+34 671 071 855 (Jenia)
+34 640 507 931 (Fran)
(Also WhatsApp or Telegram)